Kamis, 10 September 2009

EWD 2009-My Marvelous Experience in Sanata Dharma

Last Saturday, I was ordered to join EWD 2009 at wonogondang. It's located on Kaliurang Street Km 24.The road was pretty rough and heavy, and we barely arrived at Wonogondang that evening. After got down from the bus, I recognized that the weather is so cold, even though the sun was still up. Slightly after that cold arrival, we were ordered to rejoin our group for some briefing. After that briefing, we were ordered to move to our tent with our tent leader. Fortunately, our tent leader was Rengga, and he was an easy going person, so our "tent group" got along very well.

After I had some rest, I went to the secret bathroom where all group leaders take a bath. When I just arrived, I saw some female group leaders just got out of the bathroom, even though the warning board says, "Toilet for Man". All I can just said was, "My Gosh, just what does she think she's doing?"

Anyway, after I took a bath with high class "cold water" like in the hotels, I went to my tent and prepared for the talent show. That night was awesome. The groups showed their own skills and talents like in the Television. I thought that after talent show there should be some time to rest, but unfortunately, we were ordered to join an event called Tracking. Tracking was like walking in the night following the sign, and when we got to a post, we were asked to play some games, where most of the games need teamwork. The strangest event was when we arrived at sixth post. There we were ordered to sit, and then my right foot was soaked in cold water. "Good lord! What time do you think it was?" I said. It was around five in the morning, and the water was very .... Ah it's okay. I think that was just a sign of welcoming from our senior.

After that Tracking event, I went to my tent and took a nap for just an hour. The second day event was outbound. Most of the games were water-related games. My favorite game was, "Swing for your life". In this game we had to swing to the other side without getting soaked with water. That's what the game master said. I like this game because this was the only one I can do, the other game like walking on a bamboo tree above frog-filled pool, I fell down and I swim sadly with the frogs.

After that event, I went to take a bath at that secret bathroom again. This time, there was no girl, just some men loafing around. Anyway, after prepare for go home, we had our last EWD 2009 jingle song, looks like my bones is going to break whenever I try to dance. At half past five in the afternoon, the bus that takes us home arrived. After we packed our goods, we went home and went to sleep.

15 komentar:

  1. Created by Myself, Commented by myself... LOL...

    BalasHapus
  2. template opo, maksude gambar di atas itu? animepaper.net

    BalasHapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. LOL. great story. ! your way to tell the story's great. =D

    BalasHapus
  5. @ Liece: Thank you Liece, really like your comment.... hehe

    BalasHapus
  6. you wrote the same comments to our friend's blogs..

    BalasHapus
  7. we have the same story..(^.^)
    tracking was the most excited event..cold,dark and waaaaw...hehe

    BalasHapus
  8. @Devi : yeah.... i don't know what to read back there...

    @ kinant: so we have the same idea... i'm so happy... ahahaha...

    BalasHapus
  9. "swing for your life"
    ouch, a 'lil bit hurt, right?

    BalasHapus
  10. owh... well well well, look who's here, it's nana nini from team 11, well you knew what happened back there, and luckily it leaves no scar on my lips... ahahaha....

    BalasHapus
  11. hohoho ^^
    next time just be careful dude cx

    BalasHapus
  12. awright, thanks for your brief advice anyway... wakakwakawkaw....

    BalasHapus
  13. ow... ross, didn't you supposed to race in motoGP in italy?? hahahaha....

    BalasHapus